9/02/2011

College Football - Week 1 Bets

....

Sike!

None.

Are you shocked? I kinda am. I usually have some kind of action every day of the NCAA season outside of the bowl weekends.

It's necessary for me to maintain discipline this year, especially in week 1 where absolutely nothing looks great to bet. The cupcake part of the schedule is right now for teams such as Alabama (38 point favorites), Ohio State (laying 34 against Kent State), and other ridiculous spreads.

LSU against Oregon would be the only game I'd consider betting, but I have no read on that game.

If you have followed this blog since last year (almost reached the one year mark of the blog being active), you know that this discipline is somewhat rare. My main point of emphasis this year when it comes to gambling- and it should be yours too - is not to force bets for the sake of betting.

Have a great Labor Day Weekend  everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment