9/29/2010

Opening Kick(ass)off

Do I know if I'm gonna update this a lot? Nope.

Do I have a theme for this blog yet? Not yet, but I have an idea of what it might be.

Do I talk to myself a lot, and worse, answer my own questions a lot? Yes, trying to quit, but the patch isn't working.


Because you need to know, I'll post my football gambling leans as they come to me (yes, I gamble, through my friend Don's uncle who I'm sure thanked Don for getting me hooked around the time of March Madness- what a disaster financially and personally). Also, I'll probably rant about (1) things I know nothing about and (2) things you probably don't care about, like my badass fantasy football teams (well, 6 out of 8 of them are good) and new favorite drinks (Oktoberfest season baby!)


If you wanna win money, bet these games next week, with bet I'm making indicated in ( ):

Chicago (+3.5) at NYG: How is Chicago an underdog against  NY's sorry double-stuffed oreo excuse of a football team? This line will fall to 3 and stay there- take the points in any case.

NE/Mia (over 45): NE can't stop scoring and can't stop anyone from scoring. If Miami can put up 20+ against the Jets, there's no doubt they can do the same against the Pats. This will end with a total in the 50s.

Leaning: Car (+13.5) at NO- Saints haven't been playing good D, and this seems to be a good spot for Carolina to run it about 30 times and finally play competitve despite their inefficient QB play.

Year to date: NFL (9-8 record, +$16)/posted record 0-0; college football (9-6-1, +$86)/posted record 0-0

Also, I'll give my Niners thoughts even though I won't bet them regularly. Those assholes cost me a pitcher to my friend Beth from school with their pathetic performance against the Chefs...errr, Chiefs. This week brings the Falcons, who are looking like a team who could rep the NFC this February in Dallas. Lay the 6.5 points with Atlanta, who win by 10.

That's all I got for now.

Just remember...B-Bo Knows

No comments:

Post a Comment