1/27/2011

Just Like My Dad

When someone compares me looks-wise to my dad, I'm never sure how to take that. I know I sound like him, especially on the phone. I especially know that I act exactly like him when I got my classmates in my group telling me to settle down as I appear anxious to get everything organized for our project- I can't help but be fidgety when I got nothing to do on the project until post-production.

We have similar love of fountain pops, humor and farting. When you can share the love of those three with anyone, I guess that's all you need really.

But seriously, when I'm told I look at him....really?

Dad at his cataract surgery. Do I really look like this dumbass?

C'MON MAN! If I look like this, then I might as well just Bobbitt myself now and accept the reality altogether.


(the below added 6-19-11)

In all honesty, I wouldn't be the man today if it wasn't for my dad. Every man would become a better one by learning something from him- especially how to treat and talk to people.

Thanks for everything, Pops. A fitting name for a man who can never stop getting the fountain soda from Jewel Express and 7-11.

Love you.

-Brian

2 comments:

  1. Just made me lol. Your dad looks more like you than you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to help you out with that.

    By the way, which Chris is this?

    ReplyDelete