10/18/2010

A case of the Mon(ey)days

Jacksonville Jaguars 2010 Media Guide

Wow, well that bet was the epitome of sucktitude. I hope no one else outside of me, Wolf and Biggie Smalls lost dough on that terrible excuse for a football game. No wonder why no one goes to Jacksonville to watch games- down 20 points with 10 minutes left, so lets do running plays that net us 3-4 yards 7 times in a row. Great idea Jack del Dip Shit. Glad I didn't double up my misery by betting against Lee- that would have been a huge mistake. First losing day in 3 weeks- I guess I was due for one of those. I think I need a few days off and chillax from the sports scene. Brain is fried from crunching numbers and whatnot.

Jacksonville is another reason to hate Florida- to go back to the America's Wang blog. Eff the Jaguars.

No comments:

Post a Comment